Wesley Chapel Softball FAQ’s
1. When does the Fall Registration Start/End?
The Spring Registration Starts November 11th and ends January 12th, 2019.
2. When does the Fall 2018 Season Start/End?
The 2019 Spring Season runs from January 26th through May 4th.
-Team pre-season practices will start January 26th.
-The first game is scheduled for Friday, February 28th.
3. When are practices?
All Divisions will practice as follows pre-season:
- Softball Tball - one practice during the week and one practice on Saturday
- Softball 8U - two practices during the week and one practice on Saturday
- Softball 10U - two practices during the week and one practice on Saturday
- Softball 15U - two practices during the week and one practice on Saturday
NOTE: Batting cage night is included in the practice schedules listed.
NOTE: Once the season starts, there will be no more than 3 activities per week (i.e. 2 practices and one game or 2 games and one practice).
4. How Many games will Team plays?
- We will play approximately 15 games in the Spring, Fall season consists of anywhere from 10-12 games
5. What equipment will players need?
- All players will need a glove, bat, cleats, and are required to have a helmet with face mask and chin strap.
6. What do registration fees pay for?
- Registration fees pay for uniforms, equipment, game balls, insurance, umpires, field lights and other expenses.
7. Do players receive trophies in the season?
-No trophies are provided in the fall.
-The Spring is the competitive season, so there are trophies and playoff championships in the spring only.
8. What uniforms are provided to the players during the season?
- In the Spring Season we provide shirts, socks and pants.
- In the Fall Season we provide shirts & socks. We do not provide hats/visors any longer, due to many girls wearing face masks while in the field.
9. What division can I register my daughter to play in?
● You can only register your daughter in her league age division, see age chart for division selection. No player is allowed to play up or down a Division.
10. Can I request a specific coach or team because of…?
● Due to the number of participants/teams; we are not able to honor specific requests, other than to accommodate siblings on the same team.
11. What is the WCAA Softball Refund Policy●
● There will be a $30.00 administrative refund fee for all refunds requested before registration ends. Any refund requested after the registration ends there will be a $50.00 administrative refund fee. No refunds are issued once team set up is completed.