Thank you for visiting the online home of the Wesley Chapel Athletic Association! The WCAA serves over 3,500 Wesley Chapel area families by offering over seven youth and adult sports programs. You can visit our individual sports programs by accessing the top level menu navigation above. The Registration menu option will provide a consolidated view of current open sports registrations.
The best way to reach us is by e-mail. We have e-mail addresses set up for each of our eleven unique sports programs. Please reach out to us if you have questions, comments, feedback or other interests:
For general information or issues, please contact the Administrator: email@example.com
See you at the fields!
To: All WCAA Board Members, Sports Committee Members and Families
The WCAA is one of the largest volunteer managed youth sports organizations in Florida with a passion and mission to provide the best possible youth team sports experiences for the children of our community. Most of our members may not be aware that it takes literally hundreds of volunteers to manage and operate our various sports programs serving over 3,500 Greater Wesley Chapel area families.
Today we are soliciting applications for volunteers for a number of vital leadership positions currently open. A list of these positions with a short description are provided below. Please review these open positions and contact us if you are potentially interested or would like to schedule an interview. All WCAA Board positions are volunteer positions and do not provide financial compensation. We are looking for special individuals that are willing to invest in making the WCAA the best possible environment for our kids to enjoy team sports.
Thank you for your support and patronage of the WCAA!
Director of Field Management
The Director of Field Management position is a General Board voting position with the following roles and responsibilities:
· Coordinates with County Officials relating to the use and maintenance of shared facilities and fields for WCAA programs
· Manages maintenance schedules and vendor relationships for the purposes of maintaining and operating assets used by the various sports programs
· Recommends strategies and action plans to optimize use of shared assets such as field space and equipment used by multiple sports
· Organizes and manages the annual WCAA Board election process in coordination with the Director of Volunteers
· Leads procurement activities relating to purchases that apply to multiple sports programs
The WCAA is proud to partner with Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel!